Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Making A Video for New works

In nu- works we were separated into groups. Each group was given a folder which included a prompt and role assignments. I was assigned the role of storyboard artist. This was definetly not my first choice of roles because I'm no where near a visual artist. The job wasn't too hard though. I had too draw three frames that illustrated what our group had either or done or accomplished during that week. Our group worked relatively well together. I thought there were maybe some control issues thought that might have been in response to the apathetic attitudes. It was fun creating a product that was decent, and I think that project was overall a good idea. Our movie took a really long time to film. I swear it took an hour to film one five second cut! As an end product I think our movie was pretty legit, but we did have some really "persnickety" personalities that kept everyone military formation. I think that our movie could have been better if the decision making was more evenly distributed. We were all actively involved in the creation but not in deciding the direction of the project. We filmed in places all over the school.
The Green Room....

The Hallways.... 

Overall, once again, good experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment